Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Best Game Ever


My Best Game Ever
Originally uploaded by robbie g sic.
Kicking Off my few weeks of no working, Eli and I are trying to play golf everyday and on the first day back from Virginia I played the upper couse at mellomar and completely spanked it. Paul and Eli also had completely ridiculous games and I couldn't be happier that I beat them. Paul and Eli were getting very competitive going into the last couple of holes and I was pretty sure eli was gonna throw down especially after Paul's chant "miss it, miss it" on hole 8 worked twice on eli. Needless to say I will be walking away from golf forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger krakatoa said...

Pretty cool. Can you explain the meaning of the 'blue, white, red' columns on the score card?

3:41 PM

 
Blogger rob said...

The different colors indicate distance from the tee to the hole. Blue is for pros, white is for amateur, red is ladies.

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home