Sunday, October 16, 2005

How I Fixed Carrie's Watch and Saved the World

It's 6:10 am sunday morning, and after a crazy night at Rocky Horror Picture Show involving winning a raffle which entitled me to making out with some chick I've never met before and seeing Sarah's little sister rock harder then me, I am ready to fix carrie's watch.

Due to my amazing capability to " f it up," I sent the replacement watch to my house instead of my dorm and so I didn't get it until the 'rents visited me this wekend for 'Rents Family weekend which I will not blog about.(fun but not exciting enough) I take out the watch and start unscrewing the back and take out all the guts. I have already gutted carrie's watch and I replace the insides. Everythng works but the light so I switch to a newer battery and all of it works perfect. replaced all the screws and Eureka. I slept until 3 pm after this.

Carrie will never know the horrible truth, until I decide that I can get a few laughs from it. I'm pretty sure it will be a few months.

2 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

I forgot about the saved the world part. basically I had a bad ass dream involving saving the world.(I know kind of a let down)

2:18 PM

 
Blogger krakatoa said...

any girl cool enough to have you make out on stage with some stranger is cool enough to handle your crazy Swiss watchmaker antics

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home